The latest information and guidance about the Covid Vaccination programme is available on our main COVID-19 vaccination page. This includes answers to the questions we have heard are concerning people the most at the moment.
We are encouraging everyone who isn’t already to register with a GP.
A handout with information aimed at Liveaboard and Boaters can be downloaded here
There are a number of other organisations who are providing specialist advice and support for the Gypsy and Traveller community during this period:
- Friends, Families and Travellers has produced various resources to support the Gypsy and Traveller community through the coronavirus pandemic
- The Travellers Social Work Group has produced information about having the vaccine
- Traveller Movement has a page of resources covering education, welfare, domestic abuse and housing. A document is available here for downloading or printing, with information about the vaccine produced by the Traveller Movement.
- Traveller Pride provide resources and information for LGBT+ travellers
- Roma Support Group have produced a range of helpful resources
For people in the Waveney area, Suffolk County Council has produced COVID-19 Infographics.