Please note that autumn boosters are via booked appointments only across our sites in Norfolk and Waveney.
People aged 65+, carers and pregnant women can book an appointment to have their autumn booster at http://nhs.uk/covidvaccine or call 119 (as long as it’s been three months since their last dose).
Around 26 million people across England will be eligible for an autumn booster in line with guidance set out by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI).
- residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for older adults
- frontline health and social care workers
- all adults aged 50 years and over
- persons aged 5 to 49 years in a clinical risk group, as set out in the Green Book – this includes pregnant women
- persons aged 5 to 49 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- persons aged 16 to 49 years who are carers, as set out in the Green Book
The programme will extend to other eligible groups through to December 2022. The NHS will contact people from eligible cohorts when it is their turn to book in for the vaccine – people do not need to contact the NHS.
To book your COVID-19 booster visit: Book or manage a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination – NHS (www.nhs.uk)